Vitra Eames Aluminium Group - EA 107 / EA 108
Vitra Aluminium Group - EA 107 / EA 108 by Charles and Ray Eames 1958
The Vitra Eames Aluminium Chair stands out for its intelligent use and combination of materials. The seat and back covers are attached inside the aluminium profile sections and simply stretched over the frame, transforming them from mere coverings to a load-bearing part of the structure. This clever and minimalist design helps the Vitra Aluminium chair to adapt to fit the body snugly and provide greater comfort; even without more extensive upholstery. The sparing use of material make the Eames Aluminium chair stable yet light...... and very, very desirable.
Key Features of The Aluminium Group:
- Intelligent design.
- Fabric forms part of the load bearing structure.
- Adapts to the body.
- Eames Original Chair Aluminium from Vitra (Fully certified).
- Eames Softpad is part of aluminium group series of chairs.
- EA 107 comes with arms and is non swivel
- EA 108 comes with arms and a swivel base
This is a made to order product
Vitra Eames Aluminium Group - EA 107 / EA 108 come with a 30-year guarantee
Customers also viewed