Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW
Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW by Charles & Ray Eames
The Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW was first presented as part of a New York Museum of Modern Art competition, “Low Cost Furniture Design”. The organically shaped plastic seat shells of the Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW were later combined with various different bases and manufactured in their millions. In the latest version of the Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW made of polypropylene, the armchairs now offer even greater sitting comfort.
- This is the 2016 'New Height' version.
- Seat Height:430mm
- Wooden base stained and lacquered in maple
- Round steel cross struts, basic dark
- DAW = Dining Height Armchair Wood Base
- Option to be upholstered in Hopsack fabric
- This is a made to order product
The Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW come with a full Vitra warranty
Customers also viewed