Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAX
Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAX by Charles & Ray Eames
The Eames Plastic Armchair DAX was first presented as part of a New York Museum of Modern Art competition, “Low Cost Furniture Design”. The organic shape of the DAX's plastic seat shells were later combined with various different bases and manufactured in their millions. In their latest version made of polypropylene, the armchairs now offer even greater sitting comfort.
- This is the 2016 'New Height' version.
- Seat Height:430mm
- Dyed-through polypropylene seat shell
- Four legged, tubular steel base
- Chromed or basic dark powder coated frame
- Powder coated version suitable for outdoor use
Full Vitra warranty
Customers also viewed