De La Espada Bretton Bed
The Bretton Bed was designed by Matthew Hilton and is manufactured by De La Espada. Matthew Hilton's inspiration for the Bretton Bed was drawn from the town in West Yorkshire by the same name, with its rugged landscape and history of producing modernist sculptors.
Featuring high attention to detail, the Bretton Bed showcases a headboard which subtly tapers towards the base of the bed, and a wonderfully sculpted wooden frame, set atop die-cast aluminium legs.
“If you live with something, you might pick it up and look at the bottom. So the bottom of it is equally important. Every aspect is important because it is something that is going to stay in your life,” Matthew Hilton.
- King Bed Dimensions: W1720 x L2200 x H1070mm (fits mattress W150 x D200cm)
- Super King Bed Dimensions: W2020 x L2200 x H1070mm (fits mattress W180 x D200cm)
- Headboard height: 1070mm
- Platform height: 320mm
- Headboard available in range of fabrics
- Legs in taupe or black anodised aluminium
- Platform base is black stained MDF with holes for air circulation
- Designed by Matthew Hilton
- Does NOT include mattress
This is a made to order product.