Magis Flux Chair
Magis Flux Chair by Jerszy Seymour
Flux is a stackable chair, available in a wide range of colours, with a cataphoretically treated steel rod frame painted in polyester powder, making it ideal for outdoor environments. Shaped like a drawing in thin air, the steel rods each move in an axis of unlimited directions, representing the unlimited possibilities of life. Flux is characterized by its use of simple materials, its flexible production technique and its code of expression, which speaks of a human flow of energy: a chair with a simple, sincere design that gives it a timeless feel.
This listing is for the Magis Flux Chair - click here to see more from Magis.
- Dimensions: W545 x D510 x H780mm
- Seat height: 460mm
- Frame mad from steel rod, cataphoretically-treated and painted in polyester powder
- Available in yellow, sky blue, red, light grey & grey
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Magis logo stamped on for authenticity
- Designed by Jerszy Seymour, 2011
This product is made to order
The Magis Flux Chair comes with a full manufacturers warranty.