Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW
Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
The Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW was first presented as part of a New York Museum of Modern Art competition, “Low Cost Furniture Design”. The organically shaped plastic seat shells of the Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW were later combined with various different bases and manufactured in their millions.
In the latest version of the Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW made of polypropylene, the armchairs now offer even greater sitting comfort.
- This is the 2016 'New Height' version.
- Seat Height:430mm
- Wooden base stained and lacquered in maple
- Round steel cross struts, basic dark
- DAW = Dining Height Armchair Wood Base
- Option to be upholstered in Hopsak fabric
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
This product is made to order
The Vitra Eames Plastic Armchair DAW comes with a full Vitra warranty
Customers also viewed