Artek A810 Floor Lamp
This popular floor light features two hand-riveted shades, each formed from delicate, lacquered metal strips. Together they present a striking combination of lines and curves and allow for an interesting interplay of direct and indirect light. The stand is finished in hand-sewn black leather, while the neck has a polished brass collar.
Floor Light A810 was created by Alvar Aalto in 1959 for the National Pensions Institute, Helsinki.
- Dimensions: W48 x D48 x H165cm
- Base: Steel, covered with leather
- Tube: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Shade: Hand-riveted louvered steel
- This light is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E
- Schuko plug, black plastic cable, length 2.5m
- 220-240V 50HZ
- 2x max. 100W E27
- appliance class I