De La Espada Frame Bed
The Frame series explores the architectural concept of tectonics, celebrating the art of construction. It was developed with the objective to create a single frame that could serve all the needs of the product such as a base, legs, and decorative feature. Made from solid wood, the frame’s appearance reveals clearly how it is constructed through the visible joinery details. The Frame series includes two beds and a sofa system.
“We’re designing it in China and having it made in Portugal. Why? Because it’s really just the best craft we’ve seen so far. What we’re saying is that China needs to step out there and show the world that we can also design and create,” Neri&Hu.
- King Size Dimensions: W173 × L223 × H98.5 cm (fits mattressW150 × L200cm)
- Super King Size Dimensions: W203 × L223 × H98.5 cm (fits mattress W180 × L200cm)
- Available in black walnut, white oak, or ash in a range of finishes
- Bed base consists of several individual timber slats, set approximately 5cm (2") apart
- Crafted at the solar-powered De La Espada factory in Portugal
This product is made to order.