Fritz Hansen Swan Chair - Capture Fabric
Fritz Hansen Swan Easy Chair - Gabriel Capture Fabric
The Fritz Hansen Swan Easy Chair was designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958, and was originally designed for use in the SAS Royal Hotel.
In keeping with the Swan Sofa from Fritz Hansen, the Swan Chair features no straight lines and instead offers a soft, rounded aesthetic.
Fully upholstered in a wide range of fabrics and leathers, the Swan Chair sits atop a satin polished aluminium shaker base.
This listing is for the Swan Chair upholstered in Gabriel 'Capture' fabric.
The Swan Sofa can be found here. The Swan Chair in Christianshavn fabric can be found here. The Swan Chair in Kvadrat 'Divina Melange' fabric can be found here. The Swan Chair in leather can be found here.
- Dimensions: W740 x D680 x H770mm
- Seat height: 400mm
- Armrest height: 580mm
- Shell made from polyurethane with fibreglass reinforcement
- Upholstered in Gabriel 'Capture' fabric (25 colours)
- Upholstered with cold-cured foam and covered with a wide range of fabric or leather options
- Satin polished aluminium shaker base
- 5 year warranty
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1958
This is a made to order product
The Fritz Hansen 2 Seater Swan Sofa comes with a full manufacturers warranty.