De La Espada Mitch Cabinet
Designed by Luca Nichetto and manufactured by De La Espada for the Nichetto brand. Mitch is a cabinet system made from solid hardwood and polished lacquer. The lightweight appearance of the cabinet belies the robust structure. Inspired by traditional Venetian doorbells, burnished brass is used for the door pull, for an exciting contrast of materials that nods to the designer’s heritage.
- Dimensions: W212 × D55 × H60 cm
- Available in black walnut, white oak, or ash in a range of finishes
- Top and bottom panels in solid wood, and sliding doors in engineered wood
- Frame in painted HDF in a range of colours with a satin matte or gloss finish
- One internal storage box in black dyed wood composite with an oil and wax finish
- Four sliding doors (two on each side)
- Brushed brass legs
- Burnished brass detailing
- Designed by Luca Nichetto
This product is made to order.