HAY About A Chair AAC 123 Soft - Remix
The About A Chair AAC 123 Soft from HAY Design is featured as part of the 'About A' product family and combines the elegant wooden 4 leg base with the inviting rounded seat/backrest shell fully upholstered with quilted fabric, providing exceptional user comfort.
Retaining the same high backrest and generous seat that characterises the series, this design features a solid base with angled legs that slant slightly outwards for optimal stability.
The oak base is available in different finishes and the quilted shell is offered in a variety of upholstery options, providing a multitude of design combinations that give this series versatility in a wide range of corporate, public and private contexts.
Price is shown for this chair in Kvadrat 'Remix' fabric - for all other fabric bands/ranges please contact us.
- Dimensions: W620 x D595 x H860mm
- Seat height: 475mm
- Fully upholstered quilted shell (price shown for Kvadrat 'Remix' fabric - Band 1)
- 6 different fabric bands to choose from
- Shell: 10mm injection moulded polyproylene with 10% fibreglass
- Foam: 15mm cut foam, 15mm super soft cut foam & 40mm wadding
- 4 leg wood base (plywood leg section connected with solid oak cross bars)
- Choice of 4 oak veneer leg finishes - black stained / matt lacquered / clear lacquered / soaped
- Choice of standard glides or felt glides for wood floors (small uplift in cost)
- Designed by Hee Welling & HAY
This is a made to order product