HAY About A Chair ECO 12
HAY About A Chair ECO 22
With the objective of recreating HAY's iconic AAC chair from a more sustainable perspective, the About A Chair AAC 12 Eco uses recycled plastic (PP) to form the gently curved, open shell and symmetrical solid base that is consistent with the rest of the series. The lack of armrests ensures a clean, clutter-free silhouette, whilst the shaped back provides optimal comfort. The wooden frame with elegant, rounded legs conveys warmth and character, and ensures greater stability and a longer lifetime. The recycled shell is available in eco black and the base is available in solid FSC-certified oak with a water-based lacquer.
This listing is for the HAY About A Chair ECO 12 chair, as part of the HAY About A Chair collection - click here to view more from the HAY AAC collection.
- Dimensions: W510 X D505 X H785mm
- Seat height: 460mm
- Seat width: 400mm
- Shell made from recycled polypropylene in ECO black (30% recycled PP and 70% virgin PP)
- Base made from moulded plywood - inner plywood in beech, top veneer in oak
- Plywood legs section connected with solid oak top parts which are glued and fixed with embedded metal brackets
- Certified with the EU-Ecolabel
- The About A Eco collection can be fully disassembled and recycled
- Designed by Hee Welling and Hay
This product is made to order
The Hay AAC ECO 12 Chair comes with a full manufacturers warranty.