HAY CPH 30 Extendable Table
HAY CPH 30 Extendable Table 160-310cm
Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, the CPH 30 Extendable Table from HAY features as part of the Copenhague product family and is a sleek, elegant table with a hidden talent; using removable extension leaves, the table can double in length with ease. Perfect for large gatherings such as Christmas dinner with the family.
Multiple extension leaves can be added to the table depending on how much length you require, making the table suitable for various sized rooms.
The tabletop has a pre-mounted aluminium slide mechanism with lock and solid oak wood crossbars. It rests upon two sets of angled solid oak wood legs, which needs to be mounted to the tabletop. The tabletop has threaded inserts for easy attachment and disassembly with machine screws. A supporting leg is available in black painted solid beech wood, which is required when having three or four extension leaves. The leg is inserted into a steel keyhole bracket on the slide mechanism.
When using 3 extensions leaves on the table, a central support leg (black finish) is required for structural stability.
- Dimensions (with 0 extension leaves): W1600 x D800 x H740mm
- Dimensions (with 1 extension leaves): W2100 x D800 x H740mm
- Dimensions (with 2 extension leaves): W2600 x D800 x H740mm
- Dimensions (with 3 extension leaves): W3100 x D800 x H740mm
- Max. 3 extension leaves in size 500x800mm each for this table size (1600-3100mm)
- 24mm plywood tabletop with laminate, linoleum or veneer in different finishes
- Linoleum top finishes; black / grey / off-white
- Laminate top finishes; white
- Oak veneer top finishes; black stained / clear lacquered / matt lacquered
- Table edge matches frame finish
- Solid oak frame finishes; soaped / black stained / clear lacquered / matt lacquered
- Designed by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
This product is made to order
The CPH 30 Extendable Table from HAY comes with a full manufacturers warranty.