Magis Chair First by Stefano Giovannoni
Chair First was designed by Stefano Giovannoni for Magis in 2007.
The Magis Chair First is made of durable polypropylene, which offers easy care and resistance to stains. The legs of the chair are constructed with the addition of glass fibres to provide reinforcement, as well as a stacking design that allows up to 10 chairs to be stored on top of each other for efficient space saving.
Featuring a modern, sleek design and available in a choice of 6 striking matt colour finishes, Chair First is suitable for both indoor & outdoor usage.
The Magis Chair First is certified Gold for low chemical emissions UL.com/GG UL2818
- Dimensions: W500 x D520 x H775mm
- Seat height: 460mm
- Stackable to 10 high
- Polypropylene with glass fibre added
- Air-moulded design
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- 6 colour finishes available; black, white, olive green, beige, mustard & terracotta
- UL certified
- Boxed in 2's or 4's
- Designed by Stefano Giovannoni, 2007
This product is made to order