Magis Chair One Stacking
The Chair One from Magis was designed by Konstantin Grcic in 2003 as part of the Magis '_One' product family.
Featuring very angular and geometric aesthetics, the Chair One is stackable up to 8 high and is also suitable for outdoor use.
Also available in the Magis _One product range are; 5 variations of the Chair One, a stool in 2 different heights, a bistro table and a dining table.
- Dimensions: W550 x D590 x H820mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Stackable up to 8 high
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Legs made from polished anodised aluminium
- Seat & backrest made from treated die-cast aluminium
- Available in the following finish variations;
- Anodised legs with red, white or grey anthracite metallised body
- Black legs with black body
- Yellow legs with yellow body
- White legs with white body
- Polished aluminium legs with polished die-cast aluminium body (indoor use only)
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic, 2003
This is a made to order product