Vitra Eames Aluminium Chair EA 119
The Vitra Eames Aluminium Chair EA 119 stands out for its intelligent use and combination of materials. The seat and back covers are attached inside the aluminium profile sections and simply stretched over the frame, transforming them from mere coverings to a load-bearing part of the structure. This clever and minimalist design helps the Vitra Aluminium chair to adapt to fit the body snugly and provide greater comfort; even without more extensive upholstery. The sparing use of material make the Eames Aluminium chair stable yet light... and very desirable.
The swivel-based EA 119 model of the Vitra Aluminium Chair is one of the task chair offerings in the Aluminium Group by Charles and Ray Eames – add an iconic presence to prestigious office environments. The EA 119 is equipped with a tilt mechanism that can be adjusted to the weight of the user, providing for optimum comfort. With a broad selection of upholstery colours, it is easy to find the perfect chair for every office environment. The models EA 117 and EA 118 are distinguishable from EA 119 by their lower backrests. EA 118 also has a somewhat narrower seat, and the sitting position of this model is more specifically suited for table-oriented activities.
EA 119 is essentially the high back version of the EA 117 Chair.
- Dimensions: W580 x D585-725 x H1015-1135mm
- Seat height: 392-508mm
- High backrest
- Swivel function
- Height adjustment function
- Adjustable backward tilt function, lockable in forward position
- Seat available in F60 Hopsak fabric, L20 leather and L40 premium leather
- Five star base & armrests in die-cast aluminium
- Base/armrest finishes available; polished, powder-coated black or chromed (surcharge)
- 30 year manufacturers warranty against of manufacturing or material defect
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
This product is made to order