Vitra Eames Lounge Chair - Black Ash
The Eames Lounge Chair from Vitra is one of the most famous designs by Charles and Ray Eames. Created in 1956 it is now a classic in the history of modern furniture.
The Vitra Eames Lounge Chair brings together the raw materials and fabrics with the hard, dedicated workmanship to provide the highest quality of seating pleasure. The Vitra Eames Lounge Chair was based around the design of the English Club Chair, and this was an inspirational classic in Charles and Ray Eames's eyes. The original design of the Eames Lounge Chair came in dark wood veneer and the highest quality black leather. But the Eames Lounge chair was also created with lighter coloured leather, too.
This listing is for the Vitra Eames Lounge Chair (& Ottoman) in 'black ash' wood finish, available with a selection of leather finishes.
- 'Classic' dimensions: H840 x W840 x D850-910mm
- 'New' dimensions: H890 x W840 x D850-920mm
- Ottoman dimensions: H420 x W630 x D560mm
- Authentic Vitra product, comes with certificate of authenticity
- Moulded plywood shell face veneer
- Black ash wood finish
- Removable cushions
- Covers in 'Nubia fabric, 'L40 Premium' leather or 'L60 Natural' leather
- Aluminium base, available in 3 metal finishes
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956
This product is made to order