Vitra Physix Task Chair by Alberto Meda
The Vitra Physix Task Chair is made from one piece of contoured knit fabric which is stretched between the side beams to create a continuous, sleek looking cantilever seat and back padding.
Its high quality design features two striking aluminium brackets on the back which allows for the transfer off movement to the side beams and the spiral springs housed beneath the seat. In this way, the chair provides a precisely controllable, weight-dependant range of motion.
- Physix features a flexible frame and armrests made from polyamide
- Its one piece seat and backrest is formed by the stretched fabric TrioKnit
- Five star base made of die cast aluminium
- Has a synchronous movement, individual adjustment of the backrest tension and lock in upright position
- Physix Chair complies to EN1335 standard for Office swivel chair use