Vitra Toolbox RE by Arik Levy
Vitra's Toolbox by Arik Levy is both good as an organisational tool for desktops but can also be used in conjunction with locker systems to provide workers with the ability to port their essential items from desk to desk (or from one meeting to another) and then return to the security of a locker at the end of the working day.
The Toolbox 'RE' model is made of recycled plastic – and at the end of its product lifespan, it is also recyclable.
The high-quality recycling material stems from recycled household waste, particularly used packaging.
- Dimensions: W327 x D167 x H156mm
- Made from recycled polypropylene, 100 % recyclable
- Practical carry handle
- Varying sized compartments, ideal for working materials/accessories
- Toolbox designed by Arik Levy, 2010
- Toolbox RE model designed by Arik Levy, 2021