Magis Spun Chair by Thomas Heatherwick
Magis Spun Chair Thomas Heatherwick
The Magis Spun Chair designed by Thomas Heatherwick, is a stool, a chair, a sculptural object and a spinning top in one!
After lengthy research into the geometric simplification of a familiar object type, the Spun Chair was designed producing a completely rotationally symmetrical chair.
This unique and fun design is such that the seat, back and arms are all the same profile. Therefore it is not initially apparent that this is a chair, however when lent on its side, Spun forms a comfortable and functional chair that can rock from side to side, or even spin round in a complete circle.
- Dimensions: Ø910 x H650mm
- Made from rotational-moulded polyethylene
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Available in 4 matt colours; Red 1004 C, Dark Purple 1133 C, White 1735 C & Grey Anthracite 1428 C
- Magis logo stamped on each chair
- Designed by Thomas Heatherwick in 2010
This is a made to order product
Thomas Heather...Intervista a Thomas Heatherwick, designer e artista inglese di...
The Magis Spun Chair by Thomas Heatherwick comes with a full manufacturers warranty.
Customers also viewed