Muller Stackable Bed For Children (Stapelliege)
These cleverly designed beds are available in both natural wood or a range of bright colours including red, orange, yellow, pink, blue and green.
The original design was created by Rolf Heide in 1966 and is ideal for space saving environments - Multiple beds can be stacked together to increase floor space when not in use. Ideal for use at sleep overs, nurserys, spare beds for surprise family visits. The built in border slat works as a practical fall out protection for very small children.
The Rolf Heide 'Stapelliege' Bed range also comes with matching storage options as well as a variety of on board accessories.
- External dimensions: W730 x L1430
- Internal dimensions: W700 x L1400 x H235mm
- Supplied with perforated insert panel instead of a slatted frame
- Can be stacked up to 10 high
- Made from birch plywood (9 ply, adhesive bonded. 15mm thickness)
- Natural beech with either clear lacquered finish or lacquered in a choice of bright colours;
- Available colour finishes: pink, green, yellow, red, royal blue, burgundy or natural beech
- Easy assembly
- Designed by Rolf Heide
This is a made to order product